Noel Zhao posted an update 4 weeks ago
Garment construction necessitates the procedures are that are undertake to ensure that out of the procedures clothes are already made. They may be created from different parts which require different construction procedures or skills. These processes include: treating fullness, pockets, waist bands, openings, fastening and hem management.
1. Control over fullness. This could be looked as arrangement with the extra size fabric to own following:
a.) Obtaining a good fit through the garment.
b.) Shaping the garment.
c.) Providing fashion features.
d.) Decorating the garment.
Management of fullness is achieved by: darts, pleat, tucks, gathers, easing, smocking, shirring and use of elastic.
2. Pockets. This is the very important feature on outer garments, these are functional and decorative and also at times they are utilised to stress or introduce fashion features. The choice of a pocket to use over a garment depends upon: the type of garment, fabric getting used, position about the garment and also the effect desired.
3. Openings and Fastening. It the part which is left unstitched about the garment or article allow the garment being placed on and with ease. Normally it’s fastened up following the garment has become worn so as to retain its shape. They can be either decorative, plain or functional.
Fastening may be the closing up and opening to offer the original shape and fit of the garment. These are decorative and functional or both. Before selecting which fastening to use one must be aware of form of opening to have, therefore on needs to consider: the sort of garment, weight and elegance with the fabric and the form of opening.
4. Hem management. It is a way of finishing raw edges in different parts of a cloth construction. These parts are; lower a part of a skirt, dress, short sleeves as well as the top part of a pocket. They’re said to be as invisible as possible unless an enhancing feature is desired.
5. Waist Band. They are utilized to keep the raw edges with the waist and to increase the good shape in a garment. waist bands will also be accustomed to hold fashion garments in place like:belts and ribbons.
The above processes are essential in making garment to make certain fullness in the clothes, effect desired as well as the result of the clothes. In order to make an appropriate outfit plus a well made cloth one or more of the above mentioned should be used in the construction making from the cloth. Therefore the four stages are a must to make use of and so are more essential in most cloth construction processes.
More information about thang may you can check this useful resource: